QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICIES
POLICIES IN TERMS OF QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY
COEXPAN made the commitment to promote a Quality and Safety Culture at all its plants which is founded on the following three basic pillars allowing:
- To achieve the highest degree of satisfaction of customers who are offered involvement and cooperation at all the development and manufacturing stages of the products.
- To manufacture safety and high-quality products which meet the applicable statutory and regulatory conditions and preserve the environment.
- To implement a culture of continuous improvement, meeting the most advanced and stringent quality standards.
COEXPAN’s Management considers that the safety of all personnel as well as of equipment and facilities is a permanent, unavoidable, core objective.
In this regards, COEXPAN's undertakes the following commitments:
- To involve the entire staff in the responsibilities of health and safety management, making the external collaborators part of this commitment.
- To raise awareness and promote a safety culture engaging both employees and collaborators as a means of securing the personnel safety and processes control.