Emsur acquires Ultrapak

11 December 2015

Emsur, the Grupo Lantero Division specialized in making flexible packages has come to an agreement about the acquisition of Ultrapak, the American manufacturer of sleeves, placed in Dunkirk, New York.

The agreement includes the takeover of 51% of the company and has the commitment to purchase the remaining 49% in a period still to be determined.

Our objective is to become this plant the first centre of the group producing sleeves in the USA. This deal is the second step of Emsur in this country in just two years, being 2014 the year when a 8,000 sq meters flexible package plant opened in the vicinity of Chicago.

This purchase consolidates the expansion strategy of the Emsur Division which nowadays counts with production plants in Spain (Madrid and Valencia), France (Ballée), Poland (Vasaw), Argentina (Córdoba), Mexico (Querétaro) and USA (New York and Chicago).


Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the privacy policy
Form by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com