This policy describes how your personal data are processed by:
- COEXPAN, S.A. (“Coexpan“), as a result of entering and using of the Website accessible via the URL https://www.coexpan.com (the “Website“).
- The company of the Coexpan division of Grupo Lantero (the “Company”), which may be Coexpan, to which you send a communication using the contact form on the Website, from among all those that are listed on the form, and/or by any means of contact provided on the Website.
The list of companies belonging to the Coexpan division of Grupo Lantero, including Coexpan, that are indicated on the Website form, can be accessed via the following link:
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)), Coexpan is responsible for the data collected as a result of your access to and use of the Website and, where appropriate, the Company is responsible for processing the personal data collected via the Website form and/or by any means of contact provided on the Website.
You must be over 18 to provide Coexpan and/or the Company with your personal data.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
Coexpan and/or, as appropriate, the Company, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Legitimate interests: we will process your personal data when Coexpan and/or the Company has/have to fulfil their legitimate interests and, specifically:
- To communicate with you and supervise proper monitoring of your requests, queries, complaints or suggestions when you contact us using any of the forms on the Website and/or via emails to “@coexpan.com” addresses or through any means of contact provided there;
- To help to maintain surveillance, administration and protection of the Website, its services and functions;
- To personalize the Website, its services and functions and to enable you to participate in the interactive elements on our Website;
- To manage candidatures from users who send their curriculum vitae/resume via the Website form and, if your candidature matches the profile we are looking for, to allow you to participate in the selection processes of the Company or of any of the rest of the companies in the Coexpan division of Grupo Lantero.
- Legal compliance: we will process your personal data to guarantee compliance with applicable legislation and the protection of our legitimate commercial interests.
- Consent: we will process your personal data in order to send you commercial communications and/or newsletters regarding our products and services provided that you have given us your consent. With your consent we will also use the personal data collected via the Website by means of cookies to create profiles based on your browsing habits. For more information on what cookies are, what kind of cookies we use and for what purpose, please consult our Cookies Policy.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your data may be transferred to the parent company of the Group to which Coexpan and/or the Company belong (LANINVER, S.H.C., S.L., with registered offices in c/Velázquez no. 157, Madrid) and/or to other companies in the Coexpan division, for the aforementioned purposes.
You can access the list of companies of the Coexpan division of Grupo Lantero in the following link:
As a result of other entities of the Coexpan division of Grupo Lantero accessing the information, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Space to Mexico, Chile, Brazil and Russia; there is no adequacy decision with these countries. To permit international data transfers to these countries we will have signed standard contractual clauses approved by the commission. You may, where applicable, ask for a copy of the signed contractual clauses by contacting the Legal Department of Grupo Lantero at email address: “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
What are my rights with regard to my personal data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition and/or portability by contacting the Legal Department of Grupo Lantero by email at “email@example.com” and attaching a photocopy of your document of identity.
We hereby inform you that provided that the processing of your personal data is covered by your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time, in the way indicated in the previous paragraph.
Furthermore, in the event that Coexpan and/or the Company fails to comply with its legal obligations with regard to data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
How long do we store your data?
Coexpan and/or, where appropriate, the Company will store your personal data for as long as it takes to process your enquiry or, if you have agreed to receive advertising from us, until you withdraw your consent. Furthermore, your data will be stored for as long as is necessary to respond to future liabilities.